The company has many years of experience both in terms of obtaining public funding for investment in the area of ICT (such is the contractor tens of feasibility studies, grant applications, functional programs – the performance for companies and public institutions), as well as in their implementation’s support and accounting for it. To date, the total value of harvested funding for projects in the perspective of 2004-2006 and 2007-2013 exceeded PLN 2 billion.
From our experience shows that preparing application documents for obtaining funding requires detailed knowledge of the industry and knowledge of the reality of the market is reflected in the evaluation of proposals and award funding. The company ITTI has adequate powers and resources required to perform adequately this type of work.
Monitoring of funding sources
Selection of the most appropriate grant program is a prelude to success in acquiring and settlement of grants. Right from the first contact help in identifying the development needs of businesses and government entities indicating the possibility of support from grants. We focus on:
- defining the needs of the enterprise / government department,
- identifying opportunities for co-financing projects using EU funds,
- informing in advance about the planned calls for proposals,
- consultation on the planned investment with particular emphasis on conditions arising from the fact that its co-financing from EU funds.
- Preparation of documentation
- Care at the application stage
Settlement of EU projects
- Preparation of the application / s for payment of grants (interim payment, final payment).
- Expertise assistance during compliance checks carried out, financed the project with the provisions of the agreement.
- Substantive help in developing the content of communications with implementing institution (institution settles a grant agreement).
- Expertise assistance in preparation for follow-up visits conducted by bodies authorized (Regional Financing Institutions, for example. WARP, MRD – hereinafter referred to as “RIF” and the PARP) during implementation and accounting co-financed the project under the grant agreement.
- Central administration and ministries
- Head Office of Geodesy and Cartography
- The Office for Foreigners
- Office of Electronic Communications
- Ministry of Economy
- Ministry of Finance
- The Ministry of Infrastructure and Development
- The Ministry of Labour and Social Policy
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Ministry of the Interior
- Local administration
- Marshal’s Office in Poznan
- Marshal’s Office in Gdansk
- Marshal’s Office in Kraków
- Marshal’s Office in Lodz
- City Hall Poznan
- Krakow City Office
- District Labour Offices
- Small, medium and large companies
- Netia S.A
- T-Mobile Polska S.A.
- Orange Polska S.A.
- Polkomtel S.A.
- P4 Sp. z o.o.
- Raben Polska Sp. zo.o.
- Enea S.A.